The Xvoucher Promotions tool allows Customers to create a page where candidates can request a voucher.
What is Promotions?
The Xvoucher Promotions tool allows you to target a specific audience for certification, training, or fulfilling a company training initiative.
With a self-service creation module and full HTML editor, customers are able to create their own unique promotion page where candidates can go and request a voucher.
Once the page is created, a unique URL is provided that can be embedded into your website, emailed to any audience, or printed on marketing materials
Steps to create and manage a Promotion.
You will need to have an Enterprise account in order to use the Promotions tool.
- To create a Promotion go to Manage → Promotions
- Click on ➕ Add New Promotion
- In the Promotion Group select Create New Program or select a current program if you are recreating an older promotion.
- Give your Promotion a Name, this will be the title on your Promotions request page
- Next, provide any details you would like displayed on the Promotions page. This text will be displayed on the right-hand side of your promotions page.
- You can create and edit in Design mode or use the HTML editor to design the page in HTML. You are able to include images or links within your page.
- Once you have created your page you will need to associate an item to the promotion, select an item from the Select Kit dropdown.
- Enter the start and end date of the promotion, the end date is the date when candidates will no longer be able to request a promotion.
- Choose the number of requests you would like to allow for this event. This can be more than your inventory if there is a possibility you will deny any requests.
- You will only be able to approve requests based on available inventory for the item you are promoting.
- If you would like to be notified of requests click on the Edit button and select the days and administrators on the account to notify via email and click Update.
- Now that your promotion is created you can use the unique URL to send out to your candidates. To copy the URL right-click on the link and click copy URL address.
- Now we will go through the Management process of the Promotions Feature.
- Candidates will request a voucher by following the link you provide them and creating an Xvoucher account.
- Click on Manage Requests here you can Approve or Deny candidate requests. This can also be done from the Promotions widget on your dashboard.
- When denied the candidate will get an email letting them know they have been denied the voucher-request. If a candidate is approved they will receive an approval email.