Within the Xvoucher platform assigning vouchers to your candidates is simple!
The easiest way to assign vouchers to candidates is by using the Xvoucher Mass Assign Tool. Here is a short video on the process.
Log into your Xvoucher Customer account:
Go to Distribute ➡️ Product
- Click the Assign button next to the item you would like to assign to your candidates
- You will be taken to a screen where you will be able to add candidate information
- Click the ➕Add Candidate button to open a pop-up screen where you can add in your candidate.
- A box will open where you can choose to manually type or paste in candidate information or you can choose to upload a file
- Enter your candidate's First Name, Last Name, and Email. You can also copy from an excel spreadsheet and paste it into a spreadsheet. Make sure to enter all details for each row, if you miss an email it will not assign a product to that candidate.
- If you already have a file created, you can select Upload File and upload an excel spreadsheet.
- Click Save to return to the Assign screen.
- Next, you will be shown the candidates to whom you will assign products. You can also edit information and assign the products.
- Click Assign to distribute the vouchers.
Assigning an Xvoucher to a candidate will automatically email the candidate instructions on retrieving their voucher code for an exam or accessing their learning products