What does Available, Assigned and Consumed mean in the Xvoucher system?
Located on the homepage of your Xvoucher account the Inventory Overview widget gives you a high-level view of all the vouchers in your account.
- Available - The number of vouchers available to assign to candidates (learners)
- If you have assigned vouchers to a Branch and they have available inventory it will show under the Branch column.
- Assigned - Synonymous with Consumed
- Because of the way your Xvoucher HPE account is configured, the assigned column will remain empty.
- Consumed - These are vouchers that have been assigned to candidates
- Branch Managed - This is the total number of vouchers that have been distributed to your Branch accounts.